Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New oz 18" challenge centre locks with michelin slicks

Marcyt21

Trainee
Hi all. Thinking of letting these go due to lack of time.

The wheels have never been mounted so as new condition in matte black
They have brand new porsche cup slicks on the rears and part used ones on front.

Cost me £2500 in total will let go for £2200

Book a track currently have the wheels so you can collect from them or from me in Cornwall . Will not post unless you organise

Hi, no pictures I'm afraid as book a track have them.

They are same size and offsets as standard gt3 Rs wheels. I think they are too wide for narrow body.

As new in matt black, very nice wheels

Marcyt21 said:
Thought these would go!!

Perhaps not the time to be selling anything tainted with the term "centre lock" at the moment... :evil:

Nothing wrong with centre locks, I know 3 guys running these wheels with slicks. Majority of Americans run slicks on centre locks. If they are maintained they are fine

I change my wheels all the time, no issues

Marcyt21 said:
Nothing wrong with centre locks, I know 3 guys running these wheels with slicks. Majority of Americans run slicks on centre locks. If they are maintained they are fine

I change my wheels all the time, no issues

Centre locks fell profoundly out of favour about a couple of weeks ago thanks to a nasty little letter from Porsche. Didn't you get one? There other threads where you can get up to speed...

Yes I had the letter. But what are you going to do. It's 5 lug conversion or follow the maintenance procedures as advised by Porsche.

A couple of cars have had centrelock issues, it's not a given. And do we know if the people who had the failures really followed the proper procedure?!?!

I for one love the centrelocks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back