Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

new owner

mrlee

hi. i have just purchased a 930turbo and about to take it on a roadtrip across europe.

is there a way of adapting the headlights - other than using stickers?

....also any tips on what to prep\look out for on a long road trip.

I am guessing you have watched Harry`s vid of driving to Spain in his 930.. If not, link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4anhPIyQncc&t=1094s

I have not driven my Porsche in Europe but have toured France, Spain and Italy in an old open top sports car using adhesive headlight "converters" without issue, though most of my driving was during daylight hours.

Heading off abroad in an OLD sports car that is new to you seems a tad risky, unless it comes from a source that has 930 expertise, whatever 930 maintenance issues are likely to exist have been resolved and the car has covered at least a few hundred, if not thousand miles in the recent past..

Hope you have a great trip and might share some of it with us... :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back