Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New member says hello.

DLK

Hello all,

I have been a car nut all my life. My first car was an old Volvo and before I knew it I had a second car, an Alfa Berlina.

After selling those I had some more sensible cars but when I got my forst company car it was time to get something for the weekend blasts.

First off I bought a Westfield SEi and loved it to bits! Had it for 3 years and sold it to buy a 2004 Lotus Elise 111R. I had that for 4 years and fancied a change.

In the mean while I bought a Defender 90 as a third car, and i absolutely adore it!

After selling the Lotus I toyed with the idea to just put the money in the bank and save on car costs... That did not happen...

Without really having the urge to buy something new I started looking at the older 911´s 964´s and 993`s I drove both and fell in love with the 993.

I set out to find a good example and a few months and looking at a dozen cars later I found a very nice Polar Silver 1994 993 C2.

For me with all the correct options, full leather interior, sunroof, no rear wiper, AC, etc. With a stunning black interior.

I bought the car and every drive is a joy!

Surprised the beardies in their 993s haven't welcomed you before I have! Let's see some pics of your new p&j, we love a pic or three on this forum.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Hack
Back