Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New member new Turbo

wells

Hello everyone. Off to Birmingham tomorrow to collect my new Turbo from Nick Whale Sports Cars. I have been looking around on here for quite a while now, but does anyone have any last minute hints or tips?

good luck with the pick up. I collected a 997T last weekend. i was a bit apprehensive about the increase in power versus previous cars, but it was so easy to drive.

Just enjoy it, don't worry about anything non Porsche owners might say and ignore most of this forum! :floor:

Set the satnav to 'avoid motorways' for the journey home. :D

Enjoy....

MC

wells said:
does anyone have any last minute hints or tips?
Take credit / debit card. Fill tank with fuel. Drive until fuel runs out, then refill and repeat. :D

Welcome aboard, enjoy it - awesome cars. :thumb:

So sorry :useless:
enjoy :thumbs:

is it the silver one with the x50 package :eek: if so, you are a very luck man.

Picture and forums don't mix we'll we me :pc: . Yes its the one with the X50 pack and ceramics. I'am super excited! It will be even better if everything goes as smoothly as Ant Blain has described. :thumbs:

Very nice car ! Low mileage too !

I was a little apprehensive when I collected my Turbo a couple of weeks ago but I can assure you all will be fine - at low revs its just like any other car - but wait until you press the loud pedal! Awesome. Just avoid wet roundabouts and leaves though.
I'm still having to peek into the garage to make sure I'm not dreaming I own this amazing car. (And I'm 65!)

"I'm still having to peek into the garage to make sure I'm not dreaming I own this amazing car. (And I'm 65!)"

Bazza, never too old for a 911!! :D

Welcome aboard.

Looking forward to seeing pics

:envy:

Well that was a long day and a long drive. Left my house at 9am and arrived back home at 11pm. I thought the car would be quick, but holly s##t I didn't think it would be that quick! If only the star were closer Porsche could have called them the Porsche 911 millennium falcon. :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macca2000
Back