Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Cayman owner saying Hi

up_north

As the title says really. :)

Spent a lot of time on here and today put down a deposit on a December 2010 Cayman S with PDK, Sports Chrono Plus, full leather, sat nav and some other things.

Couldn't stop grinning during test drive.

As its my first Porsche I wanted to play safe so stayed within dealer network - no doubt paying a bit over the odds but hey ho.

Ian

Welcome, great choice of car :thumb:

But I am biased (and fairly local)

Hang on a minute,..........

my local OPC has asked to buy back my 2010 Cayman S , PDK, Sports Chrono Plus, full leather, sat nav and some other things.

They haven't sold it to you before they got an answer from me have they :?:

I don't know what you have had before, but I am sure you will love it, the Cayman is by far the best handling car I have ever driven.

Get along to the Preston Supercar meets and say hello, it's local to you, there are some 911UK meets as well for drive outs etc.

A good choice :thumb: Still smiling with mine I picked up 3 weeks ago :D

:welcome: and congrats. And let's see pics.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Bubbles - will certainly check out the Preston meets.

I pick it up tomorrow from OPC Swindon.

It's a a bit weird - when I look at all the post -2009 used Cayman S PDKs on Porsche's used car website mine is the cheapest one on there but also one of the better specs. All I can think is that sliver isn't to everyone's taste.

Ian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickRas
Back