Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New anti roll bar

Moor

Trainee
Has anyone got any recommendations towards upgrading my front sway bar.

Looking for a supplier - rs spec.
Only thing is there is a set on the 911 website but I've already bought the rear on eBay and put it on those lovely race drop links as seen on design 911.

I simply cannot find a single front sway bar!!!!??????

:dont know:

Moor,
I run RS roll bars with up rated bushes and drop links, work a treat on the track.
There was a lot of discussion on Rennlist about this topic a little while ago which might be worth searching for.
Not sure what the problem with supply is though :dont know:

Moor, just been reading some good stuff about H&R roll bars.
Might be worth a call 020 8783 2485 email [email protected]
No affiliation as they say, but I bet they have stock. Good hunting pal.

Chief - Have you a strut brace? I cant get my head around how they work given that they bolt to the suspension bolts that go through the bodywork turret. So what exactly moves :dont know:

Zingers, it's all about leverage. As the strut tops are away from the action so to speak they can flex so by bracing them together it keeps the geometry truer. The harder the suspension the more movement that can occur. Some swear by them others prefer to have some flex (a bit like the flex in the sidewall of your tyres) it gives a looser feel. But they do look very nice in carbon fibre though :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markt13
Back