Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997.1 GT3 Shifter

Nervus

Hi all,

New GT3 owner (2007 GT3 C/S) and the top cap in the gear shifter feels a little loose. Does anyone know how that can be tightened? 1st world problems I know but I don't want to break anything... looks like a pop in part?

Also my black exhaust tips are a little tired, Top Gear do a Carbon replacement for £250 but seems too cheap to be of any quality. Has anyone got any experience of them?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

New GT3 owner (2007 GT3 C/S) and the top cap in the gear shifter feels a little loose. Does anyone know how that can be tightened? 1st world problems I know but I don't want to break anything... looks like a pop in part?

Also my black exhaust tips are a little tired, Top Gear do a Carbon replacement for £250 but seems too cheap to be of any quality. Has anyone got any experience of them?

Thanks in advance.
i once used some PTFE tap just to tigthen the seal as i pushed it into place

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssc
Back