Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Techart wing... What's it worth??

NinjaPower

Just as the title really!

I think I have what is known as the Techart aerokit rear wing with colour coded grill and integrated clear LED brake light.

I really like it actually, but I'm after a clubsport style wing so I'm looking to sell it.

But... I have absolutely no idea what it's worth? :dont know:

Any ideas?

IMG_3356_zps701860f0.jpg

DSC_1128-116.jpg

:hand: You need to be careful who you ask but Stutts is the man who recently sold one.

I presume you are looking for cash rather than organic racquet stringing material :dont know:

Gotta say NinjaPower, that 993 looks absolutely stokin in that colour!

That's lovely OP Your car, but that's a cracking colour /look you've got there not sure I would change it. A Techart type 11 spoiler for a 997 is around £3 -3.5k I was lucky got mine in a sale £1100 . :thumb:

Attachments

• porsche_015_984.jpg
    porsche_015_984.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,694
Between 2 and 4 hundred, depending if you can get two or more people interested.

Offer it complete with bootlid, but get a replacement first.

I had one and managed to get £250 for it. I put it on pistonheads and it went fairly quickly

spyderman said:
Gotta say NinjaPower, that 993 looks absolutely stokin in that colour!

Thanks!

I wasn't sure about arena red at first... but then I saw it in person and was really taken with it!

Thanks for all the input... as suspected really... if I get £250 for it I will be fairly happy :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueteddybear
Back