Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My other targa....

nic_

Banned
Decided to treat the dirty girl to a wash and wax this morning. I think in the 2 years that I have owned her she's been waxed once or maybe twice....

To start I used Auto glym bodywork shampoo conditioner, then some obsure wheel cleaner that my dad gave me (does the trick - even though I missed a bit!) By this time the paintwork has dried and still looked fithy so washed again using the autoglym stuff. Dried and then HD cleansed.... Couldn't be bothered using the Carbon wax so had a go with some Autoglym ultra deep shine (found it in the garage) and I'm quite impressed with the results.

2006_1008Megane0001.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78863

look at the reflection....

2006_1008Megane0018.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78866

Not bad even if I do say so myself!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78867

Looks very good Nic......Has she actually been to The Ring ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78868

of course...

she hasn't! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78872

LOL

What a lord of B********

If I came up behind you at the lights i would check your ring out :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78886

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 08 October 2006

LOL

What a lord of B********

If I came up behind you at the lights i would check your ring out :wink:
You are sooooo naughty! :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78887

Just don't let the lovely D catch you :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78889

Good work Nic, didn't have much time myself, so did the 3 with the same autoglym stuff you used this afternoon. Does give a good shine. But not as nice as giving your car a sensual massage with some old zymol wax :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78902

Looks great Nic! Especially with the ring sticker!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78908

I have yet to find an appropriate place to put my sticker........any (PC) suggestions ?

Was going to use driver rear quarterlight but as that spends all of its time down during the summer, wasn't so sure......and don't want to put it on the paintwork.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78920

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dicreamio
Back