Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My New 996

Rikyy

Just bought this 996 C4S, waiting for registration transfer. Will collect it in about ten days. CANT WAIT
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/img_36_1_large(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65215

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/img_36_2_large(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65216

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/img_36_3_large.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65217

Very nice indeed - gotta love the C4S!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65225

Sweeet motor Rikyy,but is it poss to get the red 4S badge on the back? she dont seem to stand out as much without the red S!!

Ps, also not such a good idea to post number plates on the net, up to you though..

Regards

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65246

Luuuuurvely :lol:

whack a sports exhaust on it and then i think you have the perfect 911... :wink:

congrats...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65249

Looks Great, Congratulations Rikyy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65252

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by 911Silverback on 04 July 2006

Sweeet motor Rikyy,but is it poss to get the red 4S badge on the back? she dont seem to stand out as much without the red S!!
Yeah but the fat ass more than compensates & makes it stand out.

Nice car, obviously not bought from an OPC judging by the other cars in the background!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65253

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 04 July 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by 911Silverback on 04 July 2006

Yeah but the fat ass more than compensates & makes it stand out.

Nice car, obviously not bought from an OPC judging by the other cars in the background

Not OPC as you guessed. Got it from ALexanders-Prestige Cars. They have just started in business, although i have known trhe guy for about 5 years. I think they sell those other toy cars to help with day to day turnover in early days of business.

How can i change the S on the back to a red S.

Not too bothered about the reg plate on the internet as i am transfering my own plate onto it. Thats why i cant pick her up for a week.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65313

Hi Ricky,

Nice, some chrome tail pipes would finish her off. Put them on mine pleased with the look. I think you have the switchable sports exhaust from the initial post anyway. Yep wish I had litronic lights.

You will enjoy.

Cheers Alan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65656

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rikyy on 04 July 2006

Previous poster said:
How can i change the S on the back to a red S.
Its only a personal preference i have fella but you can get a red 4S badge from your OPC.. i would it'll look cool!!

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65658

Beautiful motor.. one of the nicest 996's i think... have fun as im sure you will.. congrats!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65718

Stunning looking motor Rikyy. Enjoy.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65724

can anyone tell me why some c4s have different slats on the sides of the rear bumper?? did they change them in a face-lift??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65739

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkivalex
Back