Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

my 997

Sarbs

Here is the little bad boy!

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSCF0189.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20472

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSCF0195.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20473

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSCF0198.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20474

Very nice indeed

Mum looked and said ''that's the same as dad's'' so maybe not very different from the 996 to the uneducated...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20475

Weeeeeeehah - what a beauty - I am envious!!

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20478

Very nice, m8. :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20488

Jay Jay, wheres the mustang?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20497

nice !

I'm still getting used to the rear lights as compared to the 996 it looks like they are upside down !

so what was the full spec you went for..

??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20498

Sundeep final spec for march car is -

Maunal 2s/ Artic Silver/ Rear wiper/ SPORTS EXHAUST/ 19" carrera 5 spokes/ Silver seat belts/ 3 spoke sports steering wheel/ Porsche crest on headrest/ Pcm/ Phone module for pcm/door entry guards in stainless steel/ heated seats/ Rear park sensors.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20503

Very nice Sarbs - wish I had waited and got a 997 instead of the 996 : (
Migration info. Legacy thread was 20504

Sarbs

Just interested to know if this is the spec for you or for best resale after your ownership?

Slowly getting used to the 997 styling , still think the rear end is a little odd (looks a bit high) and the door handles are horrid. Front end looks good though.

Was at a track day at bedford a few weeks ago and a 997 2S was lapping very quickly - as quick as some of the GT3's!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20611

The spec was just done for easy resale, I had no intention of keeping the car as options I did want were not available, so I just went for a sensible spec that most people could live with.

Having this 2s has helped me with my final option list, many items I was gonna spec on my march car will not be included, having the rear centre console in artic would look wrong as the pcm surrond is a graphite grey and would clash badly, the standard rear centre console looks cheapo in plastic so will have that in the standard leather instead. Also the standard seats are competent enough not to need the electric seat option.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20614

Sarbs: nice arse. (Not yours; the 997's..)

You know, the 993's design would be truly perfection if it accentuated the headlights in the way that the 997 does. A chrome surround would be vulgar, but something to relieve the 'greyness' would be nice. Still, it's a great machine, though, and since I'm in love with it, I'll happily live with it.

And so's that 997. I'll have to wander down to an OPC and make like I'm thinking of moving away from that outdated air-cooled trash...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20629

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkivalex
Back