Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 996.2 coupe in seal grey

Isoproturon

Thought I would a quick pic of my 911, which I bought about 3 months ago.

Great car!

Attachments

• 911_530.jpg
    911_530.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 4,294
Isoproturon said:
Great car!

It sure is :thumb:

SNAP

NorthWeald996021020110242.jpg

:welcome:

SNAP!!! (+1) :thumb:

:welcome:

Attachments

• 996_384.jpg
    996_384.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 4,268
I'll get some more pics up soon - realised the ones I have on this computer are from the original ad and therefore someone elses.

Brief spec:

Black leather with black alcantara headlining (std or option?);
Litronics
18" Carrera wheels
No PASM
Rear wiper
Leather dash/door panels (option?)
CDR-22 which I presume is standard

Totally std apart from a Design Tek induction pipe and performance filter. Looking to get the rear silencers upgraded next week, then that's it for mods. Oh, forgot the Bluetooth kit :)

I bought the car at the end of August/early Sept and spent a bit on it since - new rear brake discs, pads, handbrake shoes, both aircon rads and condensor (kit was cheap-ish so got it all done at the same time), minor service, and will be having the spark plugs and a cam cover leak sorted next week when it's in.

It has previously had RMS and clutch replaced, not that long ago, and loads of history and receipts over the years including a letter from the original owner to one of the other keepers. Apparently the car is called Ellie.

My other spend this year will be a pair of rear tyres at some stage as these are down to about 3-4mm.

Well, I have now remove the induction kit as I didn't like the sound, and have had a water pump with metal impeller and the low temp thermostat fitted in the hope of reducing the risk of hotspots in the engine.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY
Back