Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Multi-Car Insurance

uuf361

Daytona
Can anyone tell me who does multi-car policies ?

Am currently with Admiral who seem quite competitive for both cars at £943, but would like someone to compare against.

The likes of Direct Line who offer 10% discount for second car are no good bcos they expect 2 main drivers and there's only me in the house.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125913

I think only Admiral does the Multicar 1 driver policies,other companies can mirror your NCB tho but I think it depends on how helpful the operator wants to be

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125914

postamble();
Have 3 cars with 'more than' 2 I am the policy holder and 1 my wife is the policy holder.

amazed such a mainstream insurer was so competitive for the Porsche.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125932

OK, I've put an e-mail into A-Plan. Will wait for them to give me a call.

Have called More Th>n (who I worked for many years ago) and they don't do Multi-car policies!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126045

Norwich Union do a policy too. Can't claim whether its competetive though as this is my first owned porsche...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126846

I think Zurich do a multi-car policy.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126848

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back