Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MPG

Nattyboy

Took the old girl to the airport today for a run - 75 miles down the M4 at 70ish - 35.6mpg. Practically a sensible family car !

Quite impressed by that - especially as its a 4WD. :sad:

That is impressive, most I've ever seen on a run to Oxford (100miles) is about 31, but usually it's around 26! :nooo:

Ducky said:
That is impressive, most I've ever seen on a run to Oxford (100miles) is about 31, but usually it's around 26! :nooo:

That's pretty much what I get too.

apollokre1d said:
Ducky said:

That's pretty much what I get too.

Moi aussi but that's after driving it as was intended by the factory :D . Otherwise I'd be pushing early 30's too.

~ Maxie

I'm averaging out at about 25mpg at the moment, not done a long motorway run but will be doing one on Friday and Monday for a little weekend away, so I'll be curious to see how that adjusts my average economy.

Not that I bought it with the fuel efficiency in mind, the fact it drinks like a fish is just part and parcel of ownership. Though the terrifying thing is that it's only 3mpg on average less efficient than my 2005 2.0 Honda Accord was!

Ok, I'd just reset it and was coasting :grin:

Am averaging 27/28 at the moment :thumb:

Just to point out my general average is about 23.8. But it was nice to see what it what it's capable of :)

15.8 at the moment - that's city traffic for you!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pacific7174
Back