Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MPG Sweepstake

Rob J

BTW, I am doing an experiment to see what I can acheive over 100 miles mpg, If I drive like an Angel :oops:
So far done 10 miles and on 28.5 mpg.Very light foot,however havent done any long journeys yet, anybody fancy a sweepstake on the results, should know by wednesday.I am bidding I can do 33 mpg.Honesty and big boy rules apply, I will not tell fibs,Daz :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47960

I get 27-31mpg in my 996TT

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47962

Rob,

I hope to get your 100mpg target it isn't 28miles driven and 72miles on the back of a flat bed :twisted:

John

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47963

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Moosh on 06 March 2006
I get 27-31mpg in my 996TT

My god... 14.1 mpg for me!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47964

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 06 March 2006

BTW, I am doing an experiment to see what I can acheive over 100 miles mpg, If I drive like an Angel :oops:
So far done 10 miles and on 28.5 mpg.Very light foot,however havent done any long journeys yet, anybody fancy a sweepstake on the results, should know by wednesday.I am bidding I can do 33 mpg.Honesty and big boy rules apply, I will not tell fibs,Daz :wink:

Rob, how come your signing off as Daz all of a sudden have i missed something??

...rob!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47965

I've had 33mpg out of my C4S.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47966

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 06 March 2006

Ahh but its worth it :lol:

just started you another thread to save hijacking this one :wink:

That explains it!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47967

i can only get 14mpg round town, managed 28mpg on a run down to Southampton on weds!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47969

I use 13.5 litres per 100 kilometers on average.
Tonights quiz for you mathermaticians :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47981

I only get 37 mpg round town in a diesel

Max 29 is my guess

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47989

Well seeing as I started this thread........
.....managed 28.5 on a sensible cruise up to Northamptonshire....
.....single figures in Northamptonshire.....
.....and 22 - 24 for a daily 30 mile commute into West London...

...so given that a C4S should be more economical than a GT3....I'd reckon you should get just over 30 for a long motorway cruise....probably about 27 for a mixture of a motorway, A's & B's.....(with no traffic jams).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47990

I think around 33mpg, tried coasting down hill as well tonight, dont know if that helps,

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47991

Daz, any truth in rumour you won the eurovision song contest over the weekend?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47992

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back