Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Motortune Shotts. What Can I say :-)

Roadster1_98

Fantastic!!!!

Full service and front wheel balance on a 2002 boxster s £311.00 which included VAT.

VERY! helpful staff explained everything to my good lady who was kind enough to take the car to them on her day off. Girlfriend said the workshops were spotless and plenty of tasty porsche's lying around waiting for servicing, including a cheeky wee flatnose.

I originally had planned to take the car to the OPC in Glasgow however the car has no warranty anymore and the OPC would've wanted over £580.00 for the same service.

The car is due front disks and pads which is £220.00 with vat. I'll be taking the car in for this and I'm looking forward to meeting the people at motortune.

Motortune 1A Gilburn Place, Shotts, ML7 5ES
01501 822247

Ask for Peter McCanna

Very Happy customer :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91001

I know this an old post but just thought I'd give a bump - used Motortune for the 1st time and was very impressed. Peter's very knowledgable and, unlike other garages I've experienced, they seemed very honest with respects to what needed done.

Highly recommended!

Motortune

There's not many Porsche independents in Scotland, and I'm glad Motortune is within my area. I've used them on numerous occasions and always been very impressed with their service level and knowledge of all things porsche. Much cheaper than OPC and I have no hesitation in recommending Peter McAnna if you are looking for an indie in Central Scotland.

We are new to the Porsche fold with my wife's 911 (964) this year.

Been up to Motortune a couple of times since we have had the car to get little things sorted out and always come away really impressed with them.

Just picked it up 20 minutes ago getting the A-Pillar gap sorted and a couple of oil leaks (it is a 964 after all :D ). As always fantastic service and at a very reasonable price.

Definitely a garage I would recommend for servicing in Scotland :thumb:

George

thanks for the recommendation George, recognise you from SE, boxster is off to them for a service today

gooldie said:
thanks for the recommendation George, recognise you from SE, boxster is off to them for a service today

Its a small world :D

You will not be dissapointed by Motortune. Have you gone out of the Lotus fold into Porsche?

George

Corrected - realised you have the best of both worlds :)

George

yes quite lucky, I am so impressed with the boxster though what a great car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back