Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MOT exhaust emissions test results

Guysie911

Hi, i'm likely the newest member to this forum and embarking into the 911 world for the 1st time this weekend! Sooo excited, albeit a little nervous!

Quick Q if I may, the 991.1 Carrera S is coming from a Porsche main dealer. I asked for a fresh MOT and curious to see the emissions results for CO & HC as zero. Is this typical? :?:

Not that i'm being sceptical, but it's raised an eyebrow.

Thanks for any advise. Great forum by the way!

Attachments

• screen_shot_2021_05_12_at_070454_514.png
    screen_shot_2021_05_12_at_070454_514.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,913
:welcome:

Looks comparable to one my past MOT results :thumbs:

Phew! Thanks gents, the deal's still on then. Wanted to be sure before committing further funds and very much appreciate your opinion.

Roll on the weekend. Seriously can't wait, like a kid in a candy store. My poor wife can't understand what all the fuss is about! :D

Looks like you potential purchase is emitting fresh air :lol:

Mrs MT's2013 diesel golf does the same.

Welcome to the forum and Porsche ownership. :thumb:

Congratulations on your potential purpose, great choice.

Yes it seems these engines are very clean. Reminds me of last time when mine was tested the tester said it was cleaner than his wife's 2016 FIAT 500 which is crazy considering the road tax differential.

Welcome to the forum.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back