Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mod. For the day

plavix

Mugello
I had a 981 Cayman the other day. Didn't like it, but I did like the fact that the rear view mirror was shaped so as to reduce the amount of seat headrest on the sides of the mirror and matched the rear screen shape.

So, in a moment of abject boredom yesterday, as there were some wheezy people running past my house for the BUPA half-arsed marathon and all I could do was drive up and down my drive about fifteen foot, I took to looking at the mirror.

Other than noticing that I am clearly ageing and my nose is massive, I wondered if you could turn the mirror upside down.

And Lo, you can and it is now closer to the shape of the rear screen and removes the rear headrests taking up most of the sides of it.

On the downside the the anti-glare thingy is now at the top, so it looks a bit rubbish.

Please don't try this at home.

:sleepy:

Sometimes the simple mods are the best and other times you are best off to leave well alone.

FLETCHER said:
Sometimes the simple mods are the best and other times you are best off to leave well alone.

I'll get my coat.

:roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
246dbo
Back