Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Millers Oil for m96/m97 all-year use and some track

Which Oil?

• EE Performance Engine Oil 5w50

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CarPlebs

Trainee
Hi all,

So I have been debating in my head as for the next oil change intervals which should I use for the 996's and 997.

So I live in a moderate climate (-15c - 35c) and on this forum, many have praised the CFS 10w50 NT+ oil.

The above has the second generation of "nanodrive" The problem I have mentally with it is the higher viscosity while cold. Could this damage the engine?

On the other hand I have found the EE Performance Engine oil which meets the Porsche criteria of A40 (https://www.millersoils.co.uk/products/ee-performance-5w50/)

Now here I think its nice to see that its a 5W (cold, less viscous) but maintains the relative same viscosity at operating temp. It also has the first gen "nanodrive" technology.

Thoughts?

What Baz at Hartech says, this has been done lots and lots and lots.

My 98 122K C2 Cab runs better on the Millers stuff. Quieter and the oil pressure is good from cold, 4.5Bar. so should get to all the places it needs at that pressure.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeff dussault
Back