Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Micheldever Tyres

Alex G

Just had 2 new 285 30 18 Pirreli Assimetrico's fitted at Micheldever Tyres, Phoned them up and they gave me an appointment to avoid queuiong up, I have been having some problems with my tyres leaking air from the seams, they took the front off and refitted them free of charge all in all impreseed and only £432 worse off.. The reason for the leaking air was poor fitment by the previous owners choice of tyre fitter.

If you live in the south would recomend their proffesional service, they also painted all 4 tyres black so car is looking good.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4662

I've never used them myself but everyone that I know who has, has always raved about their service.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4668

I used them for my previous car, and always found them hard to beat on price / quality / service.

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4849

Same here -- or they'll ship the tyres to you for fitting at your local KwikSlip.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4850

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkivalex
Back