Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Meteor grey GTS with Aero on M42, anyone?

baxster

Was on my way to Drayton manor yesterday when behind I see a 911, at first couldn't tell if 997 or 991 then as it passes me I realise it's a GTS with an aero kit, I don't really like the aero kits on anything other than GT3 but this in the flesh looked stunning and I thought just how 911 it looked and realised that all the characteristics of the 997 were what I remembered as a child, big fat bag end with the tapered in front, big wings and menacing looks. As much as I like the 991 I just can't help thinking that the 997 in gts form is what I yearn for.
Hopefully it's a members car on here and if it is could the owner let me know if the car is on PASM -20mm as stance wise it looked perfect.

I agree that the 997 when launched was (for me) the modern 911, closest to represent the originality of the pre-89 cars. I love looking at mine from various angles..... Driving it is even better!

I think the GTS is rarer and a good buy now for residuals. I have a friend who will be purchasing by end of the year and we've talked 991 S, 997 Turbo, GTS and S...... He keeps going back to the GTS!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back