Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mercedes ml 350 Amy sport - should I???

Jason Taylor

Montreal
Changing the daily truck and the mrs likes the ml350 after having researched prices 2-3 year old good cars can be had for circa 30k, we've had a range rover sport, Audi q7, seems like a logical move.
Any thoughts, opinions welcome

What are you replacing?

I like the ML350 especially with the AMG kit but I found it poor in the snow when I had it. Not a massive problem considering it rarely snows here. I also found it carried more road noise than the Range Rover and new X5.

I personally would go back to the Range Rover Sport if I was looking at a 4x4 but the ML is more of a ladies 4x4.

I'm replacing a c class coupe. It's only a year old but was a mistake, not at all practical with kids 2 doors etc, car I have in mind does have the amg kit

Yes my wife made the same choice and replaced hers within E Class.

I'd have the ML over the C class for sure

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back