Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale Manual 993 C2 Varioram Cabriolet c.70,000mi

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.

hunter_a

Hi all,
I’ve made an unexpected move to London, so I’m looking to offload my 993. It’s a later varioram model with a little over 70,000 miles. Arctic silver with black interior, hard back sport seats, air conditioning.

In the spirit of full transparency and trying to shift this sooner rather than later, here are the issues I know about.

It’s had some (Porsche approved) bodywork done after a collision with a deer recently. The bodywork at the front is now lovely. However, it’s picked up some electrical issues that are being dealt with under warranty. The car will be in good running order with all electrics working nicely.
The headliner is held up with safety pins. One of the rear brake light plastics is cracked. The rear central brake lights have a few elements out. The plastic cover for the gearbox tunnel is cracked. The plastic rear screen is foggy. The seats are worn, especially the driver’s side, although comfortable and fully functional. While there’s no rust I’ve spotted in all the usual culprit places, the rear carpets get slightly damp if the car sits in the rain.

The good is that I’ve done some good miles and the engine runs nicely (and no oil leaks while I’ve owned it), the roof operates, and it’s an overall healthy car.

You can buy it through the garage working on it if you like—I’ll pay them commission but I imagine they’ll provide a similar warranty to the one they’re repairing it under. I’m looking for £40K through them.

More than happy to answer questions. Car is currently in London.

Attachments

• 993D.jpg
    993D.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NigelM
Back