Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mallory Pk 30thSept

Andy Watson

Did my first trackday in the RS yesterday, which was excellent. The weather in the morning was very wet which made of a lot of rear end swinging but astounded at the RS's capability in the wet, during the afternoon the sun came out the track dryed and the full on enjoyment commenced.

The day was orgainised by a mates friend who's business is re engineering Puma's,Fiesta's Focus's etc so the majority of cars on track were Fords (including a well sorted 2.8 Scorpio which gave a lot of cars a run for there money) but we turned up in the RS, a 996 TT (re mapped to 500+ bhp) and a Modena 360. Pictures attached if i can get them to work. There was also a GT3 which belong to the instructor who drives in Carrera Cup (I think his name was Steve Clarke) anyway he could throw the GT3 around and gave some useful tips.

Good day had by all

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18745

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueteddybear
Back