Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold Lotus Elise S1 MMC 1998 £15000

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyboy205

1998 Series 1 Lotus Elise
3 previous owners
Full service history / documentation
2 keys + alarm fobs
Mot until 2022
MMC brake disc Car
Sportomotive service 150 engine upgrade
99300 miles
HPI Clear

For sale is my early Series 1 Elise MMC car , an excellent early useable S1 which has had extensive mechanical work and maintenance. perfect entry into the Lotus world without paying a premium for a low mileage vehicle. It benefits from a Sportomotive service 150 engine upgrade kit which really brings the k series to life, also has had a complete suspension refresh with Bilstein suspension.

The car covered all of its miles in its first few years by a dedicated previous owner, has a complete history of maintenance and has never been neglected. I have just used the car for a weekend away and it drives faultlessly, in the last 500 miles it has had £2750 spent on it making sure the car is mechanically perfect.

Recently in the last 500 miles had
Steering rack/ track rod ends and alignment
Service + Cambelt
Replacement Cat and gaskets
Shifter bushes
Front brake hoses + brake fluid change
Wheel nuts
2 x AD08R rear tyres
Battery + more
MOT

The car comes with 2 keys and a extensive history that is up to date, ready to drive away and enjoy for the summer. Has a standard black fabric roof in excellent condition. An air filter was fitted by the previous owner, but a standard airbox and decat pipe are included if wanted. Also the steering wheel has a removable Boss (which is lockable) to help getting in and out of the car.

This is the cheapest S1 MMC car around that requires no mechanical work and is ready to enjoy.

There is some wear on the drivers side panel leather as expected with a lotus with these miles, as well as some marks and imperfections cosmetically. But overall a mechanically superb and cared for car.

I will update with more photos and answer any questions needed, im selling the car as i dont have indoor storage for it.

Located near Braintree, Essex,

Can be delivered at cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back