Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lotus driver Grosjean could be replaced.

I'd prefer to see Kobayashi driving in F1 than Grosjean.

Some of his banzai moves will be missed next year if he doesn't get a seat with another team.

I think he might mature if he's given another chance next year (hopefully). He's got enough natural raw talent - just needs to calm down a bit :drive:

Was Grosjean the one always smashing into others? Not surprised Lotus don't him if true.

~ Maxie

Cant remember his name off the top of my head, but isn't the French guy who runs the Lotus F1 team also Grosjean's manager?

Yes, Eric Bouiller.
This isn't Grosjean's first attempt at F1. Part way through 2009 he took the second seat at then Renault and flopped. Whilst he's showed potential this year, Mark Webber's assessment as a first lap 'nutcase' was on the money.

If he hadn't taken out Hamilton & Alonso at Spa this year, it probably would have been Alonson as WC 2012 instead of Vettel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H0wee
Back