Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lots of car servicing items at Lidl on Sunday

easternjets

Paul Ricard
Lidl are having a car care promotion on Sunday 28th March.

There's lots of handy stuff such as Torque Wrenches, Axle stands and an Impact driver that comes with a battery and charger, the same battery and charger that fits all their other power tools in that range, £59.99 with a 3 yr warranty.

Link: https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/c/car-care/c1821/w1

Cheers Nick. Might bob down for a look. :thumbs:

Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone used their torque wrench? Would be great to have something to undo stubborn suspension parts.

markh1 said:
Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone used their torque wrench? Would be great to have something to undo stubborn suspension parts.

You need a breaker bar for undoing, a torque wrench is the wrong tool for undoing stubborn nuts and bolts...

The Lidl Torque Wrench is the same as the Adli one which I bought a few months ago and it's fine for occasional use.
As prev post states don't use a T/W for undoing over tightened nuts or bolts, get a breaker bar for that. I broke my last, very good quality T/W, trying to take off a stubborn wheel bolt.

peterg1955 said:
markh1 said:
Thanks for the heads up!

You need a breaker bar for undoing, a torque wrench is the wrong tool for undoing stubborn nuts and bolts...

Sorry I meant the impact gun!

+1 for the Aldi T/W.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back