Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for a 993

cliffbase

Monza
Forgive me Mods if not in the for sale section. Looking for a nice straight 993, manual Coupe (like it seems, everyone else) so thought, knowing what a lovely resourceful bunch you are, someone might know of one lurking...

Would very much appreciate if anyone knows of any about to hit the market or in need of a new owner.

Thank you.

Cliff

You have to be quick. 911 Virgin just had 3 993 coupe's in stock/due in and all 3 sold at strong money but all were relatively low mileage. Good cars making good money. :thumb:

The problem you'll find is the well known indys are making it very easy for owners to simply sell to them and offering very good money ie they are working on "markups" that buyers are willing to pay to buy from them and thus the sellers are getting full private sale value without any of the perceived hassle .....no harm in asking though, good luck :thumb:

Thanks Johnttt,

I agree but knowing the crew here are (mostly) a sensible bunch i hoped i might find a decent one at a mutually satisfying price!

cliffbase said:
Thanks Johnttt,

I agree but knowing the crew here are (mostly) a sensible bunch i hoped i might find a decent one at a mutually satisfying price!

Except a lot of them wear rose tinted specs where 993 values are concerned and wax lyrically about the 'value' in a Moody Blue interior akin to trying to say Oxford Bags and stacked heels are still in fashion :roll:

A satisfying price is a lot less than what they're currently being offered at.

jonttt said:
infrasilver said:
RichyD's C2S has just come up for sale with 911 Virgin, probably one of the best available, I doubt it will hang around long?

Manual 2S.......will go striaght from "due in" to "reserved" :bandit:

https://911virgin.com/listings/993-c2s-coupe-manual-1997/

I may be proved wrong, however I'd guess it will take a few days or maybe even a week or two due to the mileage. 80k+ means a lot of investors will bow out, leaving a smaller audience.

Nice looking and well cared for car by the looks of it.

C.

cableguy said:
I may be proved wrong, however I'd guess it will take a few days or maybe even a week or two due to the mileage. 80k+ means a lot of investors will bow out, leaving a smaller audience.

C.

Now showing as deposit taken ....... :eek:

...lambo and Ferrari ( see IMA s thread) money for an 85k 993...stupid money and you'd need your head seeing to to buy at that price... :?

jonttt said:
infrasilver said:
RichyD's C2S has just come up for sale with 911 Virgin, probably one of the best available, I doubt it will hang around long?

Advert read: only having covered 4000 miles in approx 9 years.
I covered just over that, in the last 12 months alone, cars probably worth a bag of crisp now.
Hope the new owner puts it to use.

ehcsrop said:

It's a 993 chum so I doubt it. The leather strap on thier right sandal will wear out before it goes anywhere near the accelerator.

Clickbait advert. I'm sure there was already a 'buyer in waiting' for such a car but posting it on the site and going through the process generates interest :roll:

I've had one. Don't want another :thumb:

cableguy said:
jonttt said:
infrasilver said:

C.

Yep proved wrong .... At this price point they are not being bought by investors but simply by people who can afford to own them as a toy ....big difference

Zingari said:
ehcsrop said:

Clickbait advert. I'm sure there was already a 'buyer in waiting' for such a car but posting it on the site and going through the process generates interest :roll:

I've had one. Can only dream to get another but that boat has sailed :thumb:

This, 911v probably did not need to even advertise it as they have a queue :bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back