Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for a 993 Cab/Targa Tip S px for my Ferrari 360

Youve only just got the 360!! :pc: I was thinking of asking the usual questions, but never mind, hope you find a nice 993 cab targa Lee. :thumb:

Silver paint with deep red interior? Only a madman would want such a beautiful, timeless combination. :grin:

Zuffenhausen :O) said:
Youve only just got the 360!! :pc: I was thinking of asking the usual questions, but never mind, hope you find a nice 993 cab targa Lee. :thumb:

Had the 360 for exactly two years - are you thinking about the Lambo ? The 360 is awesome, but I want a supercar I feel happy driving in the rain and winter - a 993

Don't regret selling my as it got me the Lambo, but fancy another 993 model now.

Love Silver/Red cars. This one would have been my perfect one:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...he-911-2dr-993-sold--similar-required/1249610

but they would only give me £35K on the 360 - err no thanks.

So I'll just bide my time and the 360 will sell :)

Lee

samba-lee said:
Don't regret selling my as it got me the Lambo, but fancy another 993 model now.

So I'll just bide my time and the 360 will sell :)

Lee

All the best with it Lee, I just cant keep up with your garage! :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back