Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Longest 911 sale advert ever?

! believe the key to long life is constant oil changes on top of routine services hence why i have had 2 oil and filter changes in the past 300 miles using the very best oil, mobil 1 new life 0W 40 fully synthetic racing motor oil to make sure this engines as fit as they come

That will be be cheap to run then

Wow does look a nice car but no matter how much you spend on one I still can't get past the headlights, shallow I know.

Whats this about then....."forget the regular 996 engine that's about as strong as plastic" :hand:

The seller probably doesn't drive it much cause I live in peterborough and I've never seen it on the road :)

The seller probably doesn't drive it much cause I live in peterborough and I've never seen it on the road :)

Wow, I would have thought I would need to install some sort of special software drivers to be able to display THAT MANY different fonts and colours on my PC all at the same time...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mister kevlar
Back