Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Long journeys???

k shepherd

I'm seriously thinking about buying a 02 911 C2 (with PSM) with 12k on the clock. However, I do an annual milage of about 16,000 mostly motorway miles. Do people think that this would cause any major problems?

Kaz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14458

You still haven't bought one?! A 996 could handle this easily, but if you want to keep the value on it you might want to buy a cheap car for daily driving and the 911 for fun.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14461

I cover a higher millage than that each year and have had 2 996C2 and now have the GT3. In my experience there are no problems with that kind of millage, the only advise I would give is buy a low millage car (such as the one you are looking at) and change it every year or so when the millage is up to average. That way you take a small hit on the value each year rather than a very large hit after a few years because the millage is too high.

Paul D 2004 GT3

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14489

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nick Forest
Back