Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Llandow bull stories

Dave

For those of you in the South East and for those of you you that want to travel a bit further. I am having a little party on Sat June 3rd in a local wine bar.(Gatwick area) Couple of live bands have been booked and looking to kick off from 6ish. Local B & B can be arranged. So far from the forum we have DaveK Seagull Scott(uuf361) Dan and Dazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61269

Looking forward to it old mucker, who have you got,

Robbie, Blur, or Oasis?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61270

And I can put up a few people in my spare rooms too, only about 5 miles from the party venue! Roll on next weekend.........

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61281

I would have loved to have come, although I have something on at Rockingham this weekend unfortunately!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61406

Scott, I understand I will be staying at your place on Saturday night,

Thank you very much :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61473

Daz

Not a problem....as discussed previously have booked you into the Executive Suite!!!! but don't expect too much - you don't get much for your money round these parts....

Plan is to start at 5 at my place, then get a cab over.............arrive whenever you like.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61474

Thanks Scott,

I will arrive at 6 then :twisted: :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61477

Blast....

Missed this :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62122

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member