Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Leather or Carbon Fibre Sports Steering Wheel

plavix

Mugello
I opted for the leather version yesterday, being the fifth new wheel I collected, along with the four that go on the outside. :D

Bob, at http://boxsterbits.co.uk/, also had a Carbon Fibre steering wheel, and at a reasonable price too. But as above I preferred the leather version as I'm not a fan of CF.

THe only downside is the fatter profile hides the temp gauge on the left of the cluster!

Attachments

• img_0889_343.jpg
    img_0889_343.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 953
Looking good :) , what was the damage on the CF version?

Cheap! Send him an email ([email protected]).

I paid £300 to change from the standard with the triangular airbag to the Sport with round airbag all in, including the airbag. The airbag alone is £590.34 plus VAT from the OPC. Happy with that as I had an airbag inspection this morning. :thumbs:

I'm not sure of the cost for just the CF wheel from the OPC, but I know "They do an alcantara wheel and airbag together - £2411.06 plus vat!" as quoted by the OPC.

Boom Email sent :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeff dussault
Back