Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Le Mans 2005

Toga

Trainee
Hi all,

I'd like to know where you like to stay when you go to Le Mans 24hrs race?

This year will be my first time (if jobs allows a few days off!) and I'd like to bring my 993 4S down there.

Thanks for your help

JP

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24525

Well I am going with the Porsche Club GB but think it sold out a while ago as we have 400 spaces. We have camp private site on Porsche curves from the ACO, maybe you could contact the organiser called Bob Lovelace and ask him if you could camp with us... We have private showers, toilets, catering etc... so it would cost more than public camping.

Bob Lovelace -
[email protected]

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24580

If you are happy staying in a tent - which I think is the best way to enjoy the atmosphere of Le Mans - and you can't get in the PCGB site as Will suggests, as it's your first time, try booking through Motor Racing International (www.motorracinginternational.uk.com) and stay in Camping Bleu. This campsite is just over the road from the main entrance and is where I have camped in previous years. The great thing about camping close to the circuit, is avoiding the traffic on race days. It is also within walking / staggering distance of Arnage where there are a few restaurants, bars and a reasonable supermarket.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24593

Thanks for those infos.

I check with them if they have tickets without channel crossing.

Cheers.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24610

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
246dbo
Back