Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lapis blue on a sunny day...

toptints

A790F400_zpscd49b297.jpg

Lapis blue looks so different on a sunny day ! I don't normally see my car in the sun, as my driveway is always in the shade, and any other time, i am normally driving it, so don't often see it in the sun ! It normally looks a basic navy blue... Until today :)

Looks amazing!

~ Maxie :thumbs:

65BE490C.jpg

Same car on a normal day... :?:

Simply wonderful! Damn, I knew I should have held out for a blue one :D

You certainly know how to take a picture.

Looks beaut! Ocean blue has similar colour changes blue/purple/black depends on the light...
Very nice... :thumb:

Dave

Sometimes I think mine can look such a boring colour for a 911 but when that sunshine gets on the Lapis paintwork its unbeatable. I just don't live in the right country to make to most of Lapis so 90% of the time it looks boring navy blue.

It's seeing pics like that, that make me think I should hold off for a blue or a black one.

For some reason all the good ones seem to be seal grey or silver right now though.

Decisions .. decisions.... would I regret buying a grey one next time I see a blue on on the road?!? :?:

:lol: :lol:

spectraluk said:
Atlas Grey does the same thing - most people mistake it for black, but when it's clean and the sun is beating down on it - it looks lurrrrverly!

Totally agree. Only took two years for my neighbour to tell me that she thought my (atlas grey) car was black all this time!

~ Maxie :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueteddybear
Back