Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kent PCGB Meeting 11th Sept 2013. Were you there?

T8

Super Moderator
I went to my first PCGB meeting in over a year last night and was really surprised at how many people had turned out on such a dark, drizzly evening.

Spent most of the time in the car park with 'Jamesyg' comparing our recently purchased Turbos and with two other 996T owners (including another newbie) comparing notes. Also did some lusting over a beautiful 997GT2 and a stray MP4-12C.

Didn't get chance to mingle much inside the busy Kentagon club house so was wondering if anyone else from 911uk was there. :?:

Was good to meet you Wednesday! Some fantastic cars there!

Seeing that GT2 just confirmed my absolute love for a full on track day car... Few years and a GT3 maybe!

Was great to spend time talking all things Porsche without friends and family calling me boring!

Wish I'd seen this in time! Not yet had a service at tonbridge so I need to get on their list

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pacific7174
Back