Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just visiting from PCGB

FZP said:
So the thread of the century has a part two it seems. We have a sighting of George, conversation has been had, the car exists, yet he's still the ghost who walks. WTF is going on :dont know:

What "part two" :?

EDIT: I've just noticed the date. Nice one FZP. :thumb:

I had the TV on this morning, and who should pop their head up :?:

Attachments

• screenshot_20230715_075429_gallery_144.jpg
    screenshot_20230715_075429_gallery_144.jpg
    747.2 KB · Views: 1,377
There is still a strong suspicion that a key member of the North West group is in fact the fabled George Eaton.

A bit like the famous dancing girl in front of yellow car, with man sat on deckchair playing with his sack incident, we all know who the perpetrator was, but he still denies it to this day (along with not paying his DOM dues)

I can't believe that the whole GE saga happened over 6
years ago. :eek:

It's going to take an almighty thread to knock it from my #1 spot.
John is definitely behind the dancing girl at the Northwest meet, but my money is on another wind up merchant in tge NW, who is often seen running around aircooled cars with a Colini stick. :?:

alienabduct.gif

alienabduct.gif

alienabduct.gif

alienabduct.gif

alienabduct.gif

ETA - this thread is haunted. Multiple posts :pc:

It knows George is back......

Maybe George is looking to move on his 718 for something electric.
Might make him a cheeky offer!! :hand:

jimmy p said:
Maybe George is looking to move on his 718 for something electric.
Might make him a cheeky offer!! :hand:

Hes actually got a 981 which hes looking to move on.......

Interesting that the haunted poster that is Zingari was my #1 candidate for "will the real George Eaton please stand up". Sadly, the mystery continues. Much like the organiser of Sponges tiny dancer and who organised her yo show up.
Will George ever return :?:

........ George Eaton is alive and well somewhere ....... and no doubt as is GT4 ....... will that thread ever be bettered :dont know: ...... doubtful ...... :)

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rupiah
Back