Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just Booked a Quick jolly to Stuttgart 31/7 - 4/8

pirellipete

Seeing as the 911-50 exhibition is ends at the end of September, we just booked a quick jolly down to Stuttgart

Chunnel 4pm Weds 31st July, overnight in Ghent, based on fellow forum members Bavaria road trip write up, with time for a pavement cafe breakfast and a wander round the next morning.

5 and half hour, (or less) blast down to Stuttgart, staying at the hotel Neuwirthaus.

Porsche Museum on Friday, (less crowds maybe)? Mercedes museum on Saturday, (pre purchase online tickets, No queuing), back up to Calais for Sunday afternoon train, on home to Cornwall.

Not really time for a factory tour, I'm sure it's good, but I'd rather just take the time in the museum soaking it all up !!

Looking forward to it, if by any quirk of fate anyone else is down there on these dates let me know.. you can buy me a beer !!

Enjoy the trip Pat. :thumb:

Hi Pat

Stayed at the same hotel a couple of weeks ago.It's ok but just beware you don't blow the lights out when using the toaster. I did......three times.
We found an excellent place to go in the evening but I presume you are with your good lady so probably not very relevent.

Watch your speed in France, they are very anti it and 10km/h over will see you in bother. 80 km/h over will see you in serious bother :cop: :eek: :judge: :sad: ...don't ask!

Catch up with you soon

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Hack
Back