Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I've moved out of the dark ages

Seagull

Estoril
I know everone raves about them, so I thought I'd try a lambswool wash mit. Bought a Maguires one and now I can see what all the fuss is about. The sponges are now relegated to wheels only. The mit was much easier to use and you don't miss anything with it.

Two other new products I used for the first time today and can really recommend are the Pinnacle Poly Clay and Lubricant, it is very soft and easy to use - even if I did drop one of the bars when I caught my hand on the door mirror.

Finally, the Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator is the dog's dangly bits for cleaning your microfibre cloths - it even washed out all signs of the HD Cleanse.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56322

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 29 April 2006

Somebodys had a busy day

Daz
I must admit, that by the time I got round to Zymoling the last panel (the front PU) I just wanted to get it over with. I take my hat off to those guys like G-Unit who do it day in, day out - my back just wouldn't hold out to do that.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56324

Cleaning tips are always useful! I was thinking of getting a mit too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56328

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 29 April 2006

Do it Chris. There'll be no turning back. How long did your back take to recover after your 7 hours last weekend?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56329

where did you get all of the kit from? Searched on google for Maquire etc and can't find any stockists?!

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56334

Poet, I've sent you a PM with the details

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56336

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 29 April 2006

Previous poster said:

Do it Chris. There'll be no turning back. How long did your back take to recover after your 7 hours last weekend?
4 hours and two bottles of red! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56364

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 29 April 2006

Previous poster said:

Finally got that mit and used it this week. Very impressive - so much easier than the sponge! I even have two buckets now, one for rinsing.

Do you guys find it difficult to get the bits out of the mit, I worry that they scratch and they are really difficult to get out?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66012

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 09 July 2006

Previous poster said:
Previous poster said:
Do you guys find it difficult to get the bits out of the mit, I worry that they scratch and they are really difficult to get out?
No, because I don't wash my bits with a mit! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66019

LOL - but I need serious answers!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66055

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Richard Eff on 09 July 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 09 July 2006

Previous poster said:
Previous poster said:
No, because I don't wash my bits with a mit! :D

Mr Eff, that reply made me chuckle.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66065

Chris, like you, I use 2 buckets with grit guards in both of them. Just keep rinsing it regularly.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66081

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 10 July 2006

Chris, like you, I use 2 buckets with grit guards in both of them. Just keep rinsing it regularly.
grit guard?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66094

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chruth
Back