Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is this smtk's car for sale!

has he finally seen the GT3 light :wink:


Migration info. Legacy thread was 119502
 
or buy a really nice M3 and pocket 25k for later... :eek:


<hope Admin is not reading this>


Migration info. Legacy thread was 119539
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by tim993 on 21 February 2007

or buy a really nice M3 and pocket 25k for later... :eek:


<hope Admin is not reading this>
M3 .... Noooooooooo !!!!!!

oh Tim it was going all so well :wink:


Migration info. Legacy thread was 119546
 
such a stunning car ... I would snap that up if I had the cash ... shame to see another 993 go to the darkside :( :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119566
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by clipstone on 22 February 2007

such a stunning car ... I would snap that up if I had the cash ... shame to see another 993 go to the darkside :( :wink:
Actually, I don't know about this. Being air cooled is now beginning to assume the mantle of quite an exclusive club in these parts. I quite like that idea.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119569
 
Is this the end of the air cooled cars for ever, will they become dusty relic :wink:
s in middle aged mens garages gathering dust and depreciating wildly from here on in :wink:






Migration info. Legacy thread was 119571
 
Middle aged men... you getting a 'AirCooled' Car again Daz ?

:wink:


Migration info. Legacy thread was 119585
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 22 February 2007

Is this the end of the air cooled cars for ever, will they become dusty relic :wink:
s in middle aged mens garages gathering dust and.......


then found by their great grand son, who takes it to antique road show and value at millions while the water cooled ones just hang around like a bad smell and slowly disappear off the face of the planet...bit like the Austin Metro! :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119586
 
What with the current uk climate change and increasing temperatures, surely 'air cooled' will become a contradiction in terms :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119587
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 22 February 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 22 February 2007

Is this the end of the air cooled cars for ever, will they become dusty relic :wink:
s in middle aged mens garages gathering dust and.......


then found by their great grand son, who takes it to antique road show and value at millions while the water cooled ones just hang around like a bad smell and slowly disappear off the face of the planet...bit like the Austin Metro! :p



Antique Roadshow Presenter (2080): "Ah yes these car's were very popular at the turn of century. You say you found it in your Great Grandfather Mick's barn? Value wise it's hard to say, the colour, Speed Yellow, was very common in those days so not worth a great deal, however had it been Meridian..........."

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119588
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dave on 22 February 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 22 February 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 22 February 2007

Is this the end of the air cooled cars for ever, will they become dusty relic :wink:
s in middle aged mens garages gathering dust and.......


then found by their great grand son, who takes it to antique road show and value at millions while the water cooled ones just hang around like a bad smell and slowly disappear off the face of the planet...bit like the Austin Metro! :p



Antique Roadshow Presenter (2080): "Ah yes these car's were very popular at the turn of century. You say you found it in your Great Grandfather Mick's barn? Value wise it's hard to say, the colour, Speed Yellow, was very common in those days so not worth a great deal, however had it been Meridian..........."



"we would of said the owner was a little camp"

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119591
 
Back on topic

Best of luck with the sale Simon and have you found a replacement yet?


Migration info. Legacy thread was 119592
 

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
124,552
Messages
1,446,266
Members
49,684
Latest member
V164
Back
Top