Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is there any planned Cars & Coffee Meets??

Newbe

Montreal
I've probably been man looking but I've been hoping for a Cars & Coffee meets?

I purchased my car 2 years back and due to the car being off the road and then Covid I've never been to one? I would love to see what others have done to there cars and I'm itching to get out.

I live in Essex but quite happy to travel and give myself a good reason to drive the car.

Any planned now things are relaxing a bit??

Thanks

Newbe said:

I purchased my car 2 years back and due to the car being off the road and then Covid I've never been to one? I would love to see what others have done to there cars and I'm itching to get out.

I live in Essex but quite happy to travel and give myself a good reason to drive the car.

Thanks
We have a monthly meet in Cheshire :dont know:
Its not unheard of that southern infidels making their way up here

As one of those Infidels, I can recommend the Cheshire meet though you're more likely to get beer than coffee.

Newbe said:

You're in the right sub-forum but you'll need to keep visiting to see what's occurring. I suspect that nothing much will happen before 21st June as the 'Rule of 6' will probably mean that established groups will organise things privately until then.

There is an active Porsche scene in Essex and some like to travel across to Kent too.

Watch this space. :thumbs:

HPC Classics in Eastbourne has one on the 25th April. Not sure how busy it will be. It's looking like I won't be able to make it due to car in on waiting list for the water pump to be changed.

They meet at 8.30 to 9.00 and go off on a drive around mid morning. Big turnout for the one I attended last year.

Details on Facebook.

maldren said:
As one of those Infidels, I can recommend the Cheshire meet though you're more likely to get beer than coffee.
Was a great day Mike. I hope to repay a visit down south this year

Hi Newbe,

I know Upminster well ! There are a few of us that have met up recently for local drives in Essex, especially as the weather starts to improve and ofcourse Covid-19 rules relax. We are blessed with some great roads as well as plenty of pot holed ones ! The rule of 6 has stopped larger meets but some of these will start to open up from May onwards. In terms of Cars n Coffee type events I tend to be a bit picky as it depends what you are looking for and the cliental that attend. But rest assured there are events out there, everything from Dub Customs, Essex Car meets, Wheels at the Warren, North Weald, Pie n Pint breakfast and evening curry events, and ofcourse official Porsche meets like Out East - Porsche London club.

Drop me a DM if you want more info, happy to chat further and ofcourse have a little drive out. 👍

Regds
Jungle

FZP said:
Newbe said:

Thanks

Are these posted up anywhere as i would love to come to one :thumb:

Julesturbo said:
FZP said:
Newbe said:

Thanks

Are these posted up anywhere as i would love to come to one :thumb:

Keep your eye on this subforum, likely to get a bit of traffic now.
http://www.911uk.com/viewforum.php?f=5

FZP said:
maldren said:
Was a great day Mike. I hope to repay a visit down south this year

HI Frank
Yes it was, must visit my brother in law again for another Cheshire meet!

Pie & Pint Inns

Unofficial meet at The Castle Great Leighs this morning (1 May).

Had a table booked for breakfast from last week not expecting anything to be on - place was full with Porsches, McLarens etc when I arrived at 9.10am.

I went to a pub this morning, and low and behold, some others showed up in some nice motors. What are the odds :whistle: :dont know:

FZP said:
I went to a pub this morning, and low and behold, some others showed up in some nice motors. What are the odds :whistle: :dont know:

You should have said :roll:

Funnily enough this ropey bird showed up. Spitting image of you, but a a Red Head. Should have been shot or drowned at birth.

Attachments

• img_20210501_wa0013_205.jpg
    img_20210501_wa0013_205.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 250
Didn't know Ann Widdecombe turned up to car meets? :floor:

Attachments

• a011314a_e77d_4e65_8366_83707f842a48_175.jpeg
    a011314a_e77d_4e65_8366_83707f842a48_175.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 244

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads