Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Introducing myself

911 C2S

New to 911s, new to the forum

Just bought a 997 C2S. Looking forward to getting stuck in here, and no doubt asking lots of newbie questions.

David

:welcome:

If you post a few more details about your car and furnish us with pics you'll fit right in. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum, before you start on the newbie questions have a go with the search function. You might be surprised how many topics come around multiple times. Check the posting requirements for pictures as there is a size limit of 256KB on attached pictures.

MC

911 C2S said:
New to 911s, new to the forum

Just bought a 997 C2S. Looking forward to getting stuck in here, and no doubt asking lots of newbie questions.

David

welcome to the site

T8 said:
:welcome:

If you post a few more details about your car and furnish us with pics you'll fit right in. :thumb:

Not picked the car up yet, so no pictures.

It's an '05 C2S Manual in Basalt Black from 911 Virgin - sports/chrono, BOSE, switchable exhaust, carbon pack.

Usefully, it's also got low temp thermostat and 3rd radiator already done.

So this one...

http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/487/997C2SCoupe/

487_Porsche_For_Sale_997anv2_5.jpg

487_Porsche_For_Sale_997anv3_5.jpg

How was your 911Virgin experience ?

First class.

Car bought over the phone based on the confidence that I had in Tom and his description of the car.

I cannot fault their service (so far).

Welcome, car looks great, enjoy.

Nice looking car, great spec too! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY
Back