Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interior spruce up

NedHan79

Suzuka
I'm currently getting my 996.1 aero ready for paint which is most likely going to be guards red.
I have most of the interior stripped for previous welding work so I guess now's the time to brighten up the plastics. Basically lay the centre console and maybe seat backs.

Currently grey and black with black sports seats and some carbon.

Is it a waste of time to paint seat backs with kids getting in and out?

What is the best colour to go for?
I don't want red as it's just be too much for me so I'm thinking silver.

Opinions?

I know a lot of people PPF hard backed seats, could be an option to protect against little feet! My son has to remove his shoes before getting in the back!

Yeah that just puts me off even bothering. I might paint the centre console and leave it at that. This things no show pony and my kids love a blast out in it so I might just leave the seats.

The seats will get stuffed guaranteed, centre console really does lift the interior tho, think I'll give mine a go too

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manx100red
Back