Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interior colour question

Jason Taylor

Montreal
I have a stone grey/black interior, I need a replacement part and wanted to know if this is the only grey interior produced for the 997, there's a piece on eBay but I'm unsure as there's no specific colour stated in the ad.

Cheers

I've never seen another grey listed in any 997 reference book so I think it being 'stone' will be a fair bet. :thumb:

Looking at an old 2006 Gen1 brochure, stone grey and dark grey were both available. However, in two-tone, only black and stone grey (with grey carpet) was available.

TonyC911 said:
Looking at an old 2006 Gen1 brochure, stone grey and dark grey were both available. However, in two-tone, only black and stone grey (with grey carpet) was available.
Mines black/grey with grey carpet, the piece is the side part of the centre consul, I want to remove the pcm handset which is fastened to the trim panel which I feel really dates the car (looks v eighties)

Jason Taylor said:
TonyC911 said:
Mines black/grey with grey carpet, the piece is the side part of the centre consul, I want to remove the pcm handset which is fastened to the trim panel which I feel really dates the car (looks v eighties)

From what I can see in the sample the two greys look very different, so if it looks close to stone, then it should be correct :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlb81
Back