Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interior colour code SF

ami

Hi all

Quick question - does anyone know the name for the colour code SF?

I've tried the previous forum postings, but to no avail. I've pm'd Paul keeble, as I think he had the same problem, but waiting for a reply. I'm keen to resolve a.s.a.p so that I can order and recieve in time for weekend, a leather scuff repair kit.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Ami :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35902

I have replied to Ami on her p.m. but just in case anyone else has the same 'SF' interior code this is what I have managed to find out. The SF refers to Sonder Fahrzeug (Special Order). He also said that Marble Grey was discontinued in '96 but it is possible that as AMI and I have a '97 then it could have been fitted as a special request! Anyone else with a '97 car with light grey interior and an 'SF' on the hood sticker? I sent a mail to OPC but nothing back yet.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35983

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arv13
Back