Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interesting 993 wanted ad

jonttt

Stuttgartmetal you can have mine for £99,999 :bandit:

It's completely original as it left the factory (honest ) :grin:

An interesting piece of psychological pricing there Jonttt - keeping it just below £100k to help to create a perception of value. :thumb:

You have to see the whole picture.
Theres a C4S Im after, and have been truly f cked about with.
The owner has been thouroughly messed around with by a second party, Im after the car still.
I know the reg, the car has 135k on it, and has had a bad repaint down oneside.
Apart from everything Ive got dosh for it, Im just hoping my fishing gets her eye.

As a matter of interest, whow do yopu see a blue with grey interior c4s with 135k on it, and needs a repaint worth.
Go-on, private sale, ballpark figure.

Stutts, I have heard of a nice 2S Vesuvius car with Turbo S factory fit parts incl 'ducks' that has done 108k, owner is looking for £30k.

stuttgartmetal said:
As a matter of interest, whow do yopu see a blue with grey interior c4s with 135k on it, and needs a repaint worth.
Go-on, private sale, ballpark figure.

Kitsurfer sold his blue c4s with black leather, hardbacks. Similar mileage and had had apart a full respray a few years earlier form c£25k early last year.

I would say £22k would be tops for the car you mention if it needs £6k spent on a respray.

Id agreed a price of £27k, sorted the dosh, and on the friday I rang up about a time, and was told she wanted 32 for the car.
Nice one.
Her boyfriend told her they were going for over £35 on ph.
Paragon rang me yesterday, yep.
They got one for £49995.
LOL
Jog of Fellas.

Chris, that one sounds nice.

Re: Interesting 993 wanted ad on piston heads........

jonttt said:
Stuttgartmetal you can have mine for £99,999 :bandit:

It's completely original as it left the factory (honest ) :grin:

but if you mess me around it will be £120,000 :hand:

Still nothing.
They must be getting rarer by the second.

There's one just waiting for me to look at.
Im waiting for his e mail.
The Mr911 green thing's even starting to look appealing.
If it was 30k, or at leat a bit nearer.

Trawled ebay, exchange n mart, and autotrader today.

Its a desert out there

By the inane law of looking at ad's and assuming asking price is value, Pistonheads would have my 130k mile manual Coupe at over £20k.

Although lower than your spec/budget have you noticed if those cars been up for sale for a while or are they moving?
:?:

When I was shoppping three years back, manual coupes were £15k-£18k for about three pages...

Yep gone are the days of the sub £20k sub 100k miles manual coupe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chimp
Back