Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Insurance update

andyphilpott

Dear fellow Porkers...

Few people have asked me about good Insurance deals and I have so advised them. Likewise, I can always send a small list to anyone who wants to check they have tried everything. Just like to add that I thought I'd seen it all but today, managed to get a quote some £140 less than my previous best (it's like some sad challenge I set myself, regardless of whether my Insurance runs out tomorrow or in 10 months time). Anyhow, for those looking for a good deal, try

www.quotelinedirect.co.uk

As with most Insurance companies, it's worth looking at your specific examples and playing with settings (ie what would an immobilser cost me vs the added saving on the policy etc), but this may help some of you.

Cheers,

Andy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11137

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back