Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Insurance... again

JimJam

Trainee
So I get my renewal through from Bell Direct this morning...

£2020!! thats a £1200 increase over last year!

So searched on here and a lot of people recommended Tesco, so I gave them a shot.

Good old Tesco, came in at £950 (for £55k cover)with Privilege coming in at £870 (but Privilege would only cover it for £50k max)

SO Bell can shove their renewal :)

I also phoned up Nowell & Richards who I had insured my 964 with, many moons ago, so I'll have to see what they come up with.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8429

Give Carole Nash a try too - 10% discount for Porsche Club GB members (more than pays for the joining fee if you're not already a member.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8430

JimJam - Surprised to hear about Privilege as they covered me on my C4S up to £75K on Friday, although my premium was £1500. Tesco said they wouldn't go to that sort of value, so it all depends on the mood they're in!

BTW, Carole Nash were over £3K when I called for a quote, but they were very nice about it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8432

I think that Carole Nash are only really good on older cars ie. older than 10 years they put on a 'classic' policy - makes a big difference.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8435

Nowell & Richard came in at £1300...

So guess I'll be getting some club card points :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8443

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back