Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Instruction on how to remove a CDR32

melodasi

Trainee
Hello guys,

Is there any instruction on how to remove a CDR32 head unit?

Cheers

Two small hack saw blades will fit into the removal holes. Push them in until you feel them push the tabs out of the way and pull. If you need more "grip/pull", remove the heater controls above (easily done by removing the plastic surround and unscrew) then you can get your hands on the head unit to pull it out.
I only know as I fitted an iPod adaptor to mine earlier this week and had to work out how to remove the head unit.

Enjoy

Thanks
This is exactelly why I need to remove the unit. Where did you place the iPod connector?

Or buy some of these removal keys

Attachments

• radiotool_500.jpg
    radiotool_500.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 1,268
I placed it behind the cd holder rack. The side bits of carpet in the footwell behind the cd holder and open pocket just pop out and I have my Bluetooth telephone electronics there and now the iPod fm receiver and there's plenty of space.

By the way the four speakers inhabited added have made a huge difference to the sound as well!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back