Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

If you have a red one...join here for free!

Chief

Well although the 996 is awesome I have a need to scratch an itch so to speak. After following PeterS threads I couldn't resist the calling.......

Picking her up on Saturday.....Happy Christmas to me :D

http://www.rpmtechnik.co.uk/sales/

Attachments

• p1000583_medium_629.jpg
    p1000583_medium_629.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 6,011
  • p1000584_medium_461.jpg
    p1000584_medium_461.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 6,010
  • p1000589_medium_171.jpg
    p1000589_medium_171.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 6,009
That Mr Chief is very nice looking car welcome to the 64 club

and it is in the fastest colour too

:floor: Orange again Porsches come in other colours chief.
Looks nice though :thumb:
Are you going to bring it on the stuff the turkey most of the uk brekkie/lunch meet (shorter title needed) :?:

Nice. :)

You beat me to it :frustrated: I test drove it Saturday, really liked it shame I was too slow off the mark.

Congrats I hope you enjoy her and if you ever want to sell her I'm your man :thumbs:

Congratulations.

I wondered when you were going to make the public announcement. It's been the best kept secret since Princess Catherine's pregnancy.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new arrival. Your last one was ginger, so this will be a nice change.

It looks fantastic, although at 99,990 miles its value is about to plummet!

:sad:

:worship:

( I bet Gill can't wait to see what she will be getting come Christmas morning) :thumb:

Thanks fellas,
I am so exited, I think more so than getting my 996...
Waz,
It will be making an appearance for some nose bag.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I can't wait....three more sleeps

Well done, at least this ones proper red ?.
Steve

Bloody 'ell I'm well behind the curve and need to pull my finger out before they all go. :pc:

Although Mrs Z tells me that she would not be keen on all that bondage gear set-up inside. Me? I couldn't possibly comment with my reputation :hand:

stevejc said:
Well done, at least this ones proper red ?.
Steve

Steve, it does look a bit Zanzibary :grin:

Brian, the harness' come with a ball gag :grin: (no not a ball bag)

ONE MORE SLEEP TO GO :D :D :D :D

Looks great; perfect colour, ride height, wheels, drivetrain (C2) etc. :thumb:

Can I be really cheeky and ask how much you paid? what mileage and work has been carried out? ....It looks a beauty :thumb:

Discord23 said:
Can I be really cheeky and ask how much you paid? what mileage and work has been carried out? ....It looks a beauty :thumb:

It's still shown (deposit paid) on the RPM Technik website if you want some detals.

WoW!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickRas
Back